General Sales Assistant – Night Shift Job at Matalan in London
Working in our Oxford Street Store, Sunday – Thursday. 11pm – 7am
Join us as a Sales Assistant and be part of our Matalan family. As a full time night Sales Assistant, working nights, you’ll be a team player with a real focus on delivering a fast paced replenishment process with excellent store standards on a daily basis. You’ll be passionate and knowledgeable about our processes and do your best every day to meet targets and make sure that our Customers have the best in store experience possible.
The role of Night Time Sales Assistant is a great way to get in to Retail and if you’ve got what it takes, there are lots of opportunities to develop and grow your career with us. We’re proud to say that many of our managers began their careers as Sales Assistants. So if you’re looking to join a hard working and passionate team, (and have some fun along the way!), a Sales Assistant role with Matalan could be for you.
- Action the delivery in a fast paced and efficient way
- Be aware of any seasonal trends and replenish stock on the sales floor
- Work positively and collaboratively with other team members
- Ensure in store standards are met and procedures are followed
- Be punctual, professional and well presented
- Ideally you’ll have some experience within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work well as part of a team
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Able to complete tasks efficiently and accurately
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision – to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Company Location: London