Generator & Motor Commissioning Engineer Jobs in Norwich – England – UK at AM Recruitment
Title: Generator & Motor Commissioning Engineer
Company: AM Recruitment
Location: Norwich – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Electronics, Engineering
Generator & Motor Commissioning Engineer
£35-50K Basic + travel and overseas allowances
Realistic earnings of £60-75K depending on willingness to work away
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer experienced in the commissioning, servicing and on-going support of large high voltage generators, motors and associated equipment.
This is a challenging role in which the candidate should demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative for extended periods, supervise others and liaise with customers at a senior level. You should be able to deliver technical solutions to projects in support of customers’ requirements.
Successful candidates would be expected to work globally and offshore.
Candidates should be degree qualified or equivalent through experience.
The prospective candidates should have the following skill levels:
• Familiarity of rotating plant in the range of 5 to 300MW, Power transformers, Synchronous and induction motors. OEM training would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of digital/analogue AVR and PID control systems
• Understanding of PLC systems
• Key skills in cable and wiring systems HV and LV
• HV trained
• Capability in commissioning of HV circuit breakers
• Understanding and commissioning ability of Generator protection systems and relays
• Ability to read circuit and system design plans
• Knowledge of prime mover plant – diesel, gas turbine and Hydro would be advantageous.
By submitting your details with this form, you accept and agree to our Privacy and Data Protection Policy and our Terms & Conditions. We may contact you with information on relevant jobs via the details you have provided.
This job was originally posted as (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)