German Sales Development Representative Jobs in Kraków – Poland at Wordwatch ( DataFeedwatch ) Inc.
Title: German Sales Development Representative
Company: Wordwatch ( DataFeedwatch ) Inc.
Location: Kraków – Poland
Type: Full Time, Part Time
Position: German Sales Development Representative (Krakow)
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels. DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 35 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
• ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You have the interpersonal skills to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
• GERMAN. Your German (written and spoken) is very good. Ideally, it’s ‘native’, but at least more than good enough to communicate with German companies.
• ENGLISH.You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company.
• FLEXIBILITY. We operate all over the world. Which means we need to be able to cover other markets and different time zones. Sometimes you need to come to the office at 8:00am to talk to an Australian client and sometimes you might have to stay later to get with prospect from West Coast in U.S.
• KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems. Any experience with Google or Facebook campaigns or marketplaces like Amazon or eBay would be a plus.
• SALES EXPERIENCE. We offer sales trainings and tools but we also except initiative from your side, so experience in sales can help you with that.
Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
The Sales Development Representative is the first interface between prospects that have an interest in our software.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Representatives will be:
• Demo and sell our services to interested potential German and Global customers
• Qualify sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions
• Keep track of all communications with customers and leads using our marketing automation software
• Build and manage lead development pipeline
• Build market and product knowledge to be able to handle our prospect’s questions
• Communicate with prospects and clients via LinkedIn
• Extra paid evening shifts (18:30-23:30) once a week in addition to regular working day to cover other time zones
You will be communicating with prospects via email and on the phone.
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
• Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
• Room to learn and to grow
• A competitive salary
• You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
• A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
• Free sports and health benefits
• Quarterly bonuses for good performance
• Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
• Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in t…