Global Experience Design Specialist (Contact center), Group Market Support Job at IKEA – in Malmö
As a person you are passionate about understanding human behaviour, how to exceed customer expectations and how to grow satisfaction with outstanding service and support. Your colleagues would describe you as having a good mix of strategic thinking with the ability to turn requirements into practice. Building trustful relationships and influencing stakeholders on all levels comes naturally for you.
We believe your backpack consists of:
- broad knowledge of the contact centre industry and in particular its design functions within globally steered organisations
- strong knowledge of process improvement methodologies and techniques
- extensive knowledge of project governance processes and of managing stakeholders
- good knowledge of change management methods and tools
- broad knowledge of coordination of capability deployments in omnichannel retail environments
- formal qualifications in change management, project management or equivalent
- formal qualifications in continuous improvement, service design, agile methodology, Lean SixSigma or equivalent
minimum 5 years of experience within journey, solution or experience design function
minimum 3 years of experience of working in a matrix organisation, either within global/country set-up or across multiple sites/partners
experience of working in or with multiple channels e.g. retail, contact centre, digital/self-service
Your backpack is our wish list! If you don’t recognise yourself in all these points, you might still be an excellent candidate for the role. We like to think long-term and invest in people’s development together with us.
As an Experience Design Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- developing and having ownership of customer journeys and processes in order to improve customer and co-worker experience
- contributing with expertise as well as with captured input in order to define improvement needs with clear ROI within processes and customer journeys in the contact centre
- being a natural partner in new development, projects, initiatives, and solutions coming from Ingka group functions, focusing on high quality customer & co-worker journeys
- Supporting our Digital organization in development of new solutions and tools connected to customer and co-worker journeys
- supporting the Experience Design Leader with expert process knowledge in order to enhance the coordination of tools, system and process development needs
- defining a high-level experience vision and strategy, based on industry / best practice exploration, together with Ingka stakeholders
- planning, managing and delivering complex projects, including time, cost, scope, risk control, competence requirements, stakeholder management as well as quality in order to meet expectations and goals
- ensuring close collaboration with stakeholders in the countries and provide guidance for implementation in order to secure successful hand over and to identify improvement needs in tools and systems as well as coordinate deployment of new releases
- contributing follow up on performance and deliveries of possible external vendors in order to enable lowest cost of delivery and delivery according to expectations
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA our mission is to help the many people live better everyday lives in their homes, in their communities and on this planet we all call home. We are committed to making IKEA more accessible, affordable, and sustainable in everything we do.
We are transforming how we meet our customers across all touchpoints to be seamless, effortless and enjoyable. And we know that customers love to interact with IKEA in many ways. Connecting with IKEA remotely has never been more important to us to allow our customers to be inspired and think of the many ways IKEA can help them live a better life. We also know that our customers demand increasing levels of accessibility from wherever they are and that has led to creating a transformed and very capable remote customer channel at IKEA.
As the Experience Design Specialist, you are part of the team that drives continuous improvement of customer and co-worker experience. You will design, develop, and implement a fantastic and ever-evolving experience for customer and co-workers in a human remote contact centre environment – collaborating with key stakeholders such as Digital experience in dedicated cross- functional teams.
Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key (https://about.ikea.com/en/about-us/ikea-culture-and-values).
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
The contract is full time and located in Malmö, Sweden or Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Does this sound like your next challenge? IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please reach out to Ankita Sharma at [email protected] Please apply with your application in English. Note that we cannot process any applications through email. Thank you!
We are very much looking forward hearing from you!
Company: IKEA –
Company Location: Malmö