Global IT Hub – Finance, Control & Legal trainee Job at Nestle – in Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona provincia
- An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
- EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
- Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
- Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship 960€ per month
- Grant canteen
- Access to Nestlé Market (30% to 50% off)
- Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
- 6 months internship starting in early May
- Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products tastier and healthier, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global IT Hub has been recently created in Barcelona with a global spirit, to service the entire company.
In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect.
We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
A day in the life of…
You will work with the Product Stream Operations team within the Finance, Control & Legal (FCL) IT product stream and will have exposure to a broad range of operational activities including many of the following:
- Bring new ideas on communication and challenge the existing approaches
- Help the team to manage vendor work orders and invoicing in a timely manner with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Create on-boarding material for new team members
- Support the team in identifying, clarifying and documenting key processes and procedures for the product stream.
- Engage key members of the stream to identify operational areas that could benefit from better data and reporting. Participate in design & development of quick win BI reports.
- Support the analysis of tickets to drive resolution of existing tickets and reduction of volumes.
- Support the team to improve project management quality in ServiceNow
- Participate in other ad-hoc continuous improvement activities.
- Contribute with fresh ideas, enthusiasm and creativity
What will make you successful
We do not expect you to tick all of the boxes so if you tick some and are interested in joining us, then we want to hear from you.
- Academical background: Information Systems / Business administration with Interest in data, analytics & reporting – knowledge of Power BI and of how to design & build reports is a plus
- A can-do attitude
- Strong written and spoken English
- Familiarity with basic financial concepts and a strong numerical ability
- Interest in communications tools, e.g bitesize videos/cartoons
- Curiosity about how the administrative tasks linked to a big IT department are managed
- Some knowledge of SAP and ServiceNow would be useful but is not a pre-requisite.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
During your internship you will become a member of a team of high caliber professionals working on real and targeted topics. You will have the opportunity to work on and practice your knowledge and skills in various topics such as: financial management, proactive monitoring, data analysis, communications, and operational processes, as well as being part of the ongoing product and agile transformation.
Please remember to attach your updated CV when apply
Company: Nestle –
Company Location: Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona provincia