Global Marketing Manager – Early Career Talent Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
If you are looking to build and invent on a team that’s passionate about letting students, interns and early career talent know what it’s like to work at Amazon Web Services (AWS) – you’ll love it here.
The AWS Global Employer Brand team is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join our global team who is responsible for communicating the authentic Amazonian experience and attracting individuals who will thrive here. In this role you will develop and implement marketing strategies, campaigns and programs to engage early career candidates across digital and social platforms globally, working in partnership with the Early Career talent acquisition team.
This role requires an intense curiosity about the future of how students will look for career opportunities, what is the most important to their decision making and how AWS can engage candidates effectively. You will have the opportunity to build the marketing strategy and implementation plan from the ground up.
Marketing Strategy & Campaigns
– In partnership with key internal stakeholders, manage and evolve AWS’s recruitment marketing strategy to support segmentation efforts across priority target groups in key geographies and candidate groups.
– Conduct research to identify insights that help optimize candidate communication and the digital content strategy by using candidate research and performance metrics.
– Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
– Prioritize opportunities to extend the employer brand team’s reach across the candidate journey, beyond attraction and discovery.
– Serve as a thought leader and educator for other employer brand practitioners including Amazon Student Programs
– Develop and implement a media test plans to increase learning, optimize performance and maximize marketing investments.
**Role open to virtual locations and other Amazon offices in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree marketing or communications-related field
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to inform program design and development
- Understanding of the digital space – including social media – and how it impacts the jobseeker’s recruitment experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company Location: Seattle, WA