Graphic Designer Job at Skincode AG in Erlenbach, ZH
We are looking for a highly qualified, versatile graphic designer for a full-time position based in Erlenbach, ZH. The ideal candidate should preferably have prior experience in the beauty industry or in a similar luxury goods industry with a strong personal interest and familiarity in cosmetics and the beauty world.
- Ownership of the corporate identity, design and user experience for our global brand
- Working closely with our Marketing team to grow and develop the Skincode brand
- Maintenance and creation of all offline branding and marketing collateral
- Maintenance and creation of all online marketing materials including website imagery, banners and newsletters
- Developing packaging design and creative concepts
- Ownership of all consumer goods packaging: Primary and Secondary (boxes, bottles, jars, tubes, etc.)
- Quality control: proofing colors and production quality
- Photo retouching
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in graphic design or related field
- Positive and creative individual with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience from pre-press to production
- Good knowledge of web design, WordPress and MailChimp
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign)
- A portfolio demonstrating a core competency and creativity in graphic design
- Experience working with different touchpoints: packaging, branding, advertising, displays, websites and social media
- Familiarity with cosmetics and beauty trends
- Ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Swiss/EU passport or Swiss “B” or “C” work permit
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional languages a plus
If you are looking for a fun work environment and results-oriented atmosphere, then please contact us with your CV, cover letter and portfolio. We will only be considering complete applications sent to Alicia Reichmuth-Danielsson.
Skincode AG is a Swiss-based beauty company fast developing as one of the world’s leading authorities in quality dermo-cosmetics, developing safe and effective formulas that promote a healthy skin while targeting anti-aging concerns.
The company is headquartered in Erlenbach, Zürich and our team has diverse multi-cultural experience. The successful candidate for this role will be proactive, flexible and resourceful, with good planning and organizational skills. Please contact us if you have a positive attitude and a desire to work for a growing company in a dynamic team, whilst contributing to the success of our company.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 13th Month Pay/End of Year Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Company: Skincode AG
Company Location: Erlenbach, ZH