Head of Customer Success Job at IHS Markit in Southfield, MI
We are excited to announce the role of Head of Customer Success for our Polk Automotive Solutions business unit. This position is slated for U.S. coverage, with future possibilities for international expansion. The role will report directly to the Vice President and General Manager of Polk Automotive Solutions and will be an active and integral member of the Polk Automotive Solutions leadership team.
The Head of Customer Success will develop and lead customer service across all areas of our Polk Automotive Solutions’ industry-leading data-driven marketing opportunities.
Establish Customer Success practice for Polk Automotive Solutions
- Support all three sales organizations (Tier 1, Tier 3, Media) with day-to-day campaign stewardship
- Develop appropriate team structure to support the business
- Take the lead on all closed opportunities to ensure deployment and delivery
- Establish processes, best practices, and timelines for each type of customer engagement
- Ensure support across all product types – Digital and Direct Marketing
- Become the primary liaison between sales and production/product
Develop team structure and support framework
- Establish internal- vs. external-facing team allocation
- Ensure Polk Automotive Data is represented effectively within each partner console or user interface to maximize visibility and opportunity
Create business development pipeline and targets for new potential partners across the 5 key channels with a fully established strategy for pursuing, sizing, and closing the opportunities
Develop appropriate team structure to support partnerships and business development needs
- Identify open head requirements and needs
- Recruit and hire to develop team to support the business
Establish framework to collaborate closely with Polk sales teams effectively
- Create collaborative framework to ensure key media channel partners are fully engaged with both Subscription and Activation sales teams
- Develop foundation of contracts and engagement model with all primary partners to clear paths for sales team engagement
Navigate partnership dimensions
- Explore and establish various commercial frameworks with partners
- Train and evangelize Polk Automotive Data with partners
- Work with partners on joint marketing, press, case studies, etc.
The Polk Automotive Solutions team is seeking:
- A partnership-driven individual who thrives on relationship-building and partnering with key decision makers
- A thorough and skilled communicator both internally and externally across various communication channels
- A dynamic, thought-leading individual with a desire to “be the brand” and represent the business line with excitement
- A strong collaborator who can work across functional teams, and bring together constituents from IHS Markit teams and partner organizations with ease
- 7-10 years in customer success and/or account management in the advertising and marketing media, technology, or data industries
- 5+ years of management experience in account management/customer success
- History of building and leading teams to successful outcomes
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, Automotive marketing landscape
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build consensus across groups with competing priorities
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office and Salesforce applications
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
Company: IHS Markit
Company Location: Southfield, MI