Head of Operations Job in Remote at Sykes Cottages –
We are thrilled to be seeking a brand new Head of Operations to take up a pivotal role across our South Region within our business!
- Paying a salary circa £60,000 per annum
- Plus access to our annual STIP (annual company-wide bonus) scheme with an additional 15% of your salary
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Plus an additional day off for your Birthday
- Plus an additional two volunteering days per year
- Home-based with regular travel to our Regional Sister Brands as and when required
- An enhanced maternity and paternity policy
- Un-rivalled personal development
- Study support for additional qualifications, courses and accreditations
- Numerous wellbeing initiatives
- Regular social events including our infamous bring your dog to work day!
- Unique company culture within one of our Senior Leadership team!
We are excited to be welcoming our newest key driver to head up a crucial role within our Leadership team!
Our Head of Operations will be our latest crucial driving force in our ongoing success and direction across our South Region, taking ownership of our operational function from day one and having a crucial input in shaping our team!
This role is not for the faint-hearted…
…if you are up for the challenge, you will be covering our Regional Brands across the South of England, joining us as this newly-formed position!
You will be maintaining and increasing the efficiency of our Brands by supervising, hiring and training the correct people, devising process improvements, and ensuring that operational activities remain within a defined budget and are delivered on time!
You will be overseeing our talented teams at Lyme Bay Holiday, Dream Cottages, Manor Cottages, Character Cottages, Maid in the Cotswolds and will lead, motivate and support a large team within a demanding environment, delivering excellent service to both guests and owners!
This is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of this brand new position in our team, giving you the autonomy to manage staffing levels and to hire within the boundaries of the budget set for the year, autonomy to utilize retention budgets as required and management of the compensation budget, utilizing this where necessary within budgetary constraints.
If you are hungry to leap into your next career challenge, eager to showcase your wealth of knowledge to drive forward the creation, delivery and maintenance of a robust operational roadmap or passionate about making your mark leading a our talented Brands, we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Sykes Cottages –
Company Location: Remote