Help Desk Agent Job at InspiriTec – 3.2 in Philadelphia, PA
Tier 1 Help Desk Agent
Medical Marijuana Tier 1 Help Desk
Under general supervision, the Tier I Help Desk Agent will provide customer focused service for the Medical Marijuana Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, making independent decisions by performing question/problem diagnosis in a call center environment. Other responsibilities may include password resets, and email requests for Help Desk support. Help Desk Tier I will document, research, identify and attempt to resolve caller issues on initial call, and/or triage where appropriate for resolution. Document and track support activity and clearly communicate solutions in a user-friendly customer-centric manner. Candidate will perform all other related duties as assigned. Uses expertise in customer service and technical knowledge gained from prior experience and training to resolve issues surrounding applications/systems functionality, and training on software and/web site application/portals. Develops working relationships to support the goal of providing customers with excellent care as required per Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues by researching problems using available information resources such as closed tickets, FAQ’s and alerts.
- Collaborate effectively with other Service Desk staff members and trainers to resolve unfamiliar issues.
- Advise users on appropriate action and turnaround times if the information is available, as well as follow up with them accordingly to provide the requested information once received.
- Log all Service Desk calls, emails, and voicemails into the ticketing tool for tracking purposes.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention or expert knowledge to appropriate Subject Matter Experts.
- Route problems, create, track and document resolutions in regards to all ticket request assignments.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates by attending Help Desk meetings.
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance via calls, emails, or voicemails.
- Work on supervisor-assigned projects when requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with stress associated with fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations.
- Ability to handle 50+ calls per day with calls being different in level of complexity.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team, with customers, peers and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and various Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience supporting general Applications, Security and Web Applications preferred.
- Willingness to work flexible hours/occasional weekend hours.
Physical and Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this class. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You will be regularly required to sit, talk or hear in person and by multi-media, use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to effectively use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze and solve problems; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new skills and information; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; and interact with Colleagues, Clients and Vendors. and must maintain composure in a fast paced, high quality environment where personal and team accountabilities are the defining factors.
Company: InspiriTec – 3.2
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA