Helpdesk Engineer Jobs in Mountain View, CA at Teladoc
Title: Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Salary: $80K — $100K *
Category: Hospitals & Medical Centers
Mission to Our Employees:
A mission-driven organization, Teladoc Health, Inc. is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare around the world. Through market-leading innovation in virtual care, our award-winning clinical solutions are helping millions of people resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Today we have more than 2,400 employees, working together to deliver care in 175 countries and in more than 40 languages, to more than 12,000 clients including world recognized leaders.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual to join our internal help desk and assist with the operations of our diverse internal systems. You will assist our team in making sure that our employees’ technical problems are swiftly resolved and that our Systems team is aware of problems while they’re still small. Previous experience is not needed but is valued. A strong candidate will set themselves apart with knowledge of emerging technologies for distributed teams, a passion for open source software, and the ability to confidently debug a computer with its owner standing by.
We’re looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, mission, and success – way beyond checking off tasks. And of course, at BetterHelp you will enjoy true teamwork and lots of fun!
What you will do:
• Assisting internal users with errors
• Track endpoint inventory history
• Stewardship of the helpdesk ticketing system
• Management of office electronics including displays, peripherals, and video conferencing equipment
• Monitoring of the corporate network
• Assist in on-boarding and training users to use software
• Reviewing and approving software for internal use
• Other assorted tasks as assigned by senior administrators
• Grow your skills managing fleets of machines with automation
• Develop and deploy automation to make your job easier
• Have access to a skilled team of administrators as your mentors
• Have access to whatever training resources can help you succeed
• Strong understanding of macOS, knowledge of MDM a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and basic configuration tasks for endpoint computers
• Familiarity with productivity software such as Microsoft Office, Trello, and gSuite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to think on your feet, come up with innovative solutions, and solve problems that may be completely unique
Very competitive salary & equity compensation.
Excellent health, dental, vision coverage.
401k benefits with employer matching contribution; immediately vested.
Awesome people to work with.
Becoming a part of a movement in telemedicine and building something that matters.
Valid through: 8/19/2020
Teladoc, Inc. (formerly Teladoc Medical Services) is a telehealth company that uses telephone and videoconferencing technology to provide on-demand remote medical care via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone. The company had its initial public offering on July 1, 2015. Teladoc provides access to board-certified, state-licensed physicians 24 hours a day for non-emergency medical issues such as allergies, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, and ear infection via audio-video technology for consultations regarding medical advice, diagnoses and basic prescription medications. The company bills itself as a telehealth provider due to its function of facilitating "remote house calls by primary care doctors". However, United States Department of Health and Human Services states that the term telehealth covers a broader range including "non-clinical services, such as provider training, administrative meetings, and continuing medical education" and that the term telemedicine means "remote clinical services". Its competitors include PlushCare, American Well, MDLIVE Inc., Doctor On Demand, and Carena. On the eve of its July 1 IPO, the company was billed as the first and largest telehealth platform in the United States. The number of visits facilitated in 2014 was 299,000 and 149,000 during the first quarter of 2015. The company had 8.1 million members in 2014 and 10.6 by the end of the first quarter of 2015. By the end of the first quarter of 2015, the company has 4000 clients including 160 of the Fortune 1000 companies.