Home-Carers Job at Careland healthcare services Ltd in East London
You will assist clients in their own homes with personal care such as washing, bathing, hoisting, medication prompting, light domestic chores,shopping and meal preparation whilst providing companionship and ensuring our client’s can access the local community.
- If you have the right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature.
- Basic Trainings: Basic life training and moving and handling training.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English
- You will need an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £10.50 /hour
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- East London, Greater London (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
Company: Careland healthcare services Ltd
Company Location: East London