Hotel Laundry Attendant | Full Time Job in Melbourne VIC at Crown Melbourne –
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
We are currently seeking Laundry Attendants to join our Main Laundry team. In this role you will be responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of laundry and linen services for our Crown Hotels, Food and Beverage outlets and our Conferencing and Events facilities.
- Safe use and operation of industrial laundry equipment
- Loading and unloading of washing machines and dryers
- Sorting and preparing linen for delivery
- Linen delivery
- Accurate record keeping and reporting maintenance and safety issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all equipment and surrounding areas are kept clean
- Processing linen through machineries ensuring high quality standards is met.
- Conducting daily and weekly cleaning procedures
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven, support services environment
- Previous experience in a hotel housekeeping or linen services department advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Able to work in a physically demanded environment.
- Flexibility to work across a 7 day roster between the hours of 5am and 6pm
What we offer you:
- Roster provided four weeks in advance
- Complimentary meals while on shift in our staff restaurant
- Tailored, high quality uniforms that are cleaned for every shift
- Discounts with our hotel accommodation and dining venues
- Great working environment where you will receive ongoing support and training
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Job Trades & Services
Primary Location Melbourne
Position Status Full Time
About the Company
Company: Crown Melbourne –
Company Location: Melbourne VIC