Hotel Part Time Receptionist Job at The Wilderness Hotel – in Pretoria, Gauteng
Wilderness Hotel are seeking an outgoing, organised and smartly presented individual for the role of part-time Receptionist.
Our location is easily accessible by all forms of public transport
We are an 83-bedroom boutique hotel with a destination cocktail Bar and brasserie-style Grill.
CONTRACT AND REWARD
The role carries a permanent contract of a minimum of 18 hours per week, working any 3 days from 7 (including weekends). Shift times vary between early and lates.
The hourly rate is paid on a weekly basis.
- Fantastic bedroom rates.
- Money off dining at Wilderness
- Gift voucher on every anniversary of your employment
- Meals on duty and uniform
- Accredited certified training given in employment.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme ran by BHSF (up to March 2021) which includes:
- 24/7 access to helplines that provide with mental health and counselling support, personal legal helpline, and financial support.
- Access to the Smart Spending App to enjoy shopping discounts on popular retailers including Tesco, Asda, Currys PC World, ASOS, Primark, Starbucks, Costa and Vue.
- Discounted gym memberships and access to online health assessments and nutritional advice.
ABOUT WILDERNESS HOTELS
- Wilderness is a growing SA-based lifestyle brand with five locations, known for our stylish hotels, bustling brasserie Grills and upscale cocktail Bars. Wilderness’s story started with two boutique hotels on the outskirts of Edinburgh, in South Queensferry, and Pretoria, in Gauteng.
- Wilderness is synonymous for delivering attentive and genuine guest service. We attract hard-working individuals who are passionate about working to the highest standards.
As the face of Wilderness, Receptionists must have a genuine warmth and a passion for delivering authentic hospitality. Job responsibilities include:
- To carry out Reception duties including welcoming guests to Wilderness, checking in and out guests, carrying out ad hoc requests, making bedroom and table reservations, light housekeeping tasks, and handling guest billing.
- Provide a consistently high level of guest service in accordance to our service principles and values, ensuring that all guests receive special attention and recognition.
- To have a comprehensive knowledge of the Front Office computer systems.
- Work closely alongside all other departments to ensure excellent communication and be proactive in assisting other departments as required.
- Offer additional services to make the guest experience more seamless i.e. making restaurant reservations, assisting in directions, delivering items to rooms.
As well as having a desire to learn and an enthusiasm for the role, full training will be delivered for the role. The successful applicant will have/be:
- At least 1 year working experience as a receptionist or a customer service face to face role.
- Will have an outgoing personality, be a real team player and be confident in providing dynamic service.
- Be flexible in working shift patterns required
- Fully computer literate
For more information on our luxury hotel, please call or whatsapp 0613211816.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: R6,000.00 – R8,000.00 per month
Company: The Wilderness Hotel –
Company Location: Pretoria, Gauteng