Housing Coordinator Job at Vectrus in Stuttgart
Housing Coordinator performs inspections, enters data into GFEBS and Maximo, completes administrative and quality control work related to Change of Occupancy Maintenance (COM), and monitors all maintenance orders in the above systems to prevent a duplication of work while ensuring completion. Work will support Family Housing, General Flag Officer Quarters, and Unaccompanied Personnel Housing COM requirements.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Conduct inspections for any of the Housing areas and between tenant occupancy quality inspections of repairs and cleaning to ensure contract compliance.
2. Responsible to know and comply with requirements prescribed in COM checklists and achieve 100% on Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for all work.
3. Capable of complete and accurate data entry in GFEBS and Maximo while monitoring all maintenance orders for the assigned section to ensure no duplication and full completion of work.
4. Interaction with tenants and government inspectors must be professional with a focus on 100% customer service.
5. Accountable and responsible for all administrative work related to COM and ensuring documentation is always current and correct; includes scheduling technicians and subcontractors while ensuring all work is completed to standard.
6. Other contractual administrative duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Able to use all MS Office programs, with emphasis on Excel.
Must posess a valid drivers license to drive to customer appointments.
Work is generally in different locations daily and requires significant flexibility along with strong time management. There will be times work is in an office environment. However, duties may require unplanned quick assignments to travel in the local area to different housing areas.
Work may require continuous sitting, walking, kneeling, and standing. Must be able to push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs.
Education/Certifications: Bachelor of Science, preferably engineering, OR Foreign Country Equivalent, OR documented five (5) years of experience in Project Management and facility operations, preventive maintenance, repair, construction services, and equipment preventive maintenance and repair. When approved by the KO, may be substituted for educational requirements.
At least 2 years of experience as Housing Coordinator/Inspector, preferably on a US military installation.
Ability to correctly identify required maintenance and post repair deficiencies, define project requirements, and relay any findings in writing (preferably) and/or orally in a way that employee understands requirements.
Must read and write in English at the proficiency level 4 IAW LEVEL 4 Fluent –
Required to possess a high degree of proficiency in both written and spoken English, including the ability to translate the host country language into precise and correct English, and English into the applicable foreign language. On occasion, an employee at this level might be expected to act as an interpreter in situations where considerable importance attaches to proper word meaning.
Primary Location: Germany-Stuttgart
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Company Location: Stuttgart