HR Manager Job at New Reflexions in Shrewsbury
We are looking to recruit a HR Manager to join our friendly and passionate team at New Reflexions!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business where you will be working to ensure a supportive environment for all employees so that they are able to work effectively, develop and support company goals. You will be supporting the company to achieve a proactive, flexible and happy workforce as our goal is for every individual to feel they matter; as everyone employee contributes to the success of the company.
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills, be approachable, have the ability to maintain confidentially at all times and be able to lead and develop a team.
The key areas of responsibilities for the role are:
– Recruitment & Selection
– Employee Relations
– HR Processes & Reporting
– Training and Development
– Legal Compliance
Some of the duties required to support these key areas will include but are not limited to:
– Deal with all HR queries from staff and management
– Handle all grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
– Handle high volume recruitment campaigns across all sites
– Provide an HR advisory service to employees and management
– Monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
– Manage staff relationships and manage expectations
– Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
– Maintain key indictors to reflect HR performance.
The successful candidate should have the following knowledge and skills:
– Hold a CIPD Level 5 qualification or above and/or be qualified by experience.
– Be experienced working within a fast-paced environment.
– Be energetic, articulate, a good communicator and a self-starter.
– Experience of supervising a small team would be an advantage.
– Have familiarity of OFSTED Processes, children’s home regulations, CIW and SCSWIS would be desirable.
For a full job description please contact us, as the above is just illustrative of the main focus areas for the position.
The role is a full time position working Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00; salary is dependent upon experience.
This role is based at our Head Office in Hadnall and you will be working alongside a supportive team who will provide quality training and support. The role reports to the Directors.
The successful applicant will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement. You will be required to undergo a Standard DBS check and safer recruitment checks, this will include completing a detailed application form. We also advise that as our head office is situated in a rural location, candidates should have their own access to transport as there are no public transport links.
If you feel this could be the right job for you, and would like further details and an application form please contact the HR Team at New Reflexions, Black Birches, Hadnall, Nr.Shrewsbury SY4 3DH on 01939 210040.
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Casual dress
- Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: New Reflexions
Company Location: Shrewsbury