Human Resources Specialist Job at Bruss North America INC – 3.0 in Russell Springs, KY
JOB PURPOSE: The Human Resources Specialist provides administrative and secretarial support for the Human Resources Manager. The HR Specialist types, files, and performs duties such as document control, financial record keeping, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
AUTHORITY: All employees have the authority to stop operations/production for the following three reasons: 1) a quality defect, 2) an unsafe act, or 3) a health hazard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Assists in administration of compensation program.
- Participates in benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and approving invoices for payment.
- Assists in coordinating temporary employees.
- Conducts new employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests; conducts reference checks.
- Maintains records, reports, and logs as required.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts.
- Maintains Human Resource System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees and during open enrollment.
- Maintains and assists in the Safety and Risk Management Program and environmental issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining and updating Headcount spreadsheet
- Processing Status Changes
- Processing Termination Records
- Tracking Retention and Turnover Rates/Justifications
- Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals.
- Experience, Competencies and Education
An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. A well organized and self-directed individual who is “politically savvy” and a team player. An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills. A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor. Must be able maintain the strictest confidentiality. Associate Degree or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and color vision. Noise level on the work environment is usually quiet.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are subject to complete health screens daily before their shifts. All employees are required to wear face coverings. All areas of building are being cleaned and sanitized frequently. Social distancing is enforced throughout all areas.
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Bruss North America INC – 3.0
Company Location: Russell Springs, KY