I.T. Technician- 2nd Shift Job at Comprehensive Logistics Co. LLC in Denton, TX
We are a lean company who relies on workforce talent, and in return gives you the opportunity to engage in the growing 3rd party logistics service provider market-space differentiated by our contract manufacturing process disciplines, such as integrated robotics, vision-based error-proofing and advanced IT applications in digital material flow management.
If you are energized by solving challenges, ranging from small operational details to big strategic challenges with industry changing implications, come join us.
At Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. (CLI), individuals are valued for their dedication to perfecting processes and teamwork performance.
As one of the fastest-growing warehousing and logistics companies in North America, we’re looking for an experienced I.T. SUPPORT TECHNICIAN.
As the I.T. Support Technician, you will be responsible for supporting our operation.
Your responsibility will entail supporting the operation of all IT equipment including laser & thermal printers, windows mobile scanners, network infrastructure, etc. Installing and maintaining hardware & software systems including our proprietary operational software that is mission critical while providing support to company employees.
The I.T. Technician will report directly to the IT Manager.
- Installing and support all IT hardware
- Installing and supporting purchased and in-house software
- Attending required meetings
- Supporting the operation on your shift
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of system related issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Supporting our computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone/email
- Continually auditing our systems used in our plant to ensure operation
- Occasional travel to other CLI locations for training and support
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or other related field
- 3 years relative experience
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft and other computer applications, internal systems
Comprehensive Logistics Inc. (CLI) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Company: Comprehensive Logistics Co. LLC
Company Location: Denton, TX