Image DSP & Deep Learning Application Engineer Job at Ambarella – in Parma, Emilia-Romagna
We’re growing! Our team in Parma (Italy) is seeking an Image DSP & Deep Learning Application Engineer with knowledge of camera technology, image processing, DSP theory, the concept of deep learning, as well as the use of deep learning algorithm on various DL applications. The experience of automotive industry or hands-on DNN based projects are plus. In this role, the candidate will get to work on innovative technologies designed for video and computer vision applications with Ambarella SOC and SDK.
- Review customer’s IQ requirements and provide guidance on the ideal solution (sensor, optics) for the customer application;
- Help bring up and tune IQ on customer systems, provide feedback on the process, identify issues, and provide solutions;
- Support DNN algorithm porting with public DNN model, as well as customer’s DNN model. Work with customers to support DNN porting and evaluation of Ambarella CV SOC with CVTools;
- Support pre-sales team by training them on the core technologies and features in ISP and DNN engines;
- Support post-sales customers bring products to market;
- Stay up-to-date with new sensors and imaging technologies that are available in the market and provide feedback to internal teams, where necessary;
- Work with core SDK teams and/or third-party solution providers to design and implement IQ tuning or DNN porting for various use cases;
- MS or B.Sc. in CS/EE or equivalent (MS prefer);
- Must have hands-on experience working with camera optics, image sensors, and ISP algorithms (AWB, AE, DE warping, image stabilization etc.);
- Must have knowledge of objective and subjective image quality metrics and how to use these metrics to improve IQ;
- Familiarity with image sensor tuning tools;
- Experience with setting up and managing an IQ lab is a plus;
- Experience using MATLAB, Python, or other scripting languages related to digital image processing desired;
- Experience with one or more of the training frameworks, Pytorch, Caffe, TensorFlow, MXNet, and CNTK;
- Must be comfortable writing in C/C++ and using development environments. 2+ years of experience in using it as the primary programming language;
- English fluent with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
To apply, please submit resume with subject: JOB#JH10296 to [email protected] or apply online on Ambarella website.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Vislab and Ambarella recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, physical disability, or veteran status.
Please find at this link our privacy disclaimer dedicated to candidates data, accordingly to the GDPR: https://tinyurl.com/yd66nbsa
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Ambarella –
Company Location: Parma, Emilia-Romagna