Information Access Privacy Clerk Job at ICBC in North Vancouver, BC
to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be
part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be
part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as
adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
Information Access Privacy Clerk (Temporary – 12 months)
Job Title: Info Access/Prvcy Clk Reference Number: 113718
Location: North Vancouver Employment Type: Temporary Full Time
Hours of Work: 7.5 hr Day Shift (M-F) Posted Date: 2020/11/21
We face many unprecedented challenges in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak and ICBC is working hard to ensure our
recruitment process continues. First and foremost is the health of our employees and candidates.
We are actively seeking an Information Access Privacy Clerk to join our Privacy & Freedom of Information department in North
Vancouver We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, work independently and has a strong
attention to detail to join the team.
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Privacy and Freedom of Information Department and be responsible for
assisting with the copying and preparing of records/documents which may be released under the provisions of the Freedom of
Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Typical Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and operating office equipment and corporate databases related to the department
- Opening and closing files and verifying data for accuracy
- Scanning, filing and maintaining records of documentation
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of improvements to our processes and procedures
- Preparing and developing correspondence to provide to customers
- Ability to complete multiple administrative duties to ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the work performed
- Responding to enquiries from internal customers as well as the public, government agencies, law firms and various other
businesses and special interests groups
Your qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated proficiency with documentation and computer systems, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and other case
- Ability to adapt to changes and take on a variety of office related tasks
- High attention to detail and ability to provide accurate results when processing documentation
- Strong mental and visual concentration in order to operate office equipment while working independently
- Your ability to exercise judgment will assist in you investigating and correcting discrepancies.
Please note that the starting hourly wage for this position is $21.11. An additional premium of 18.8% is added in lieu of vacation
and benefits. Because this is a union position there is no flexibility or opportunity to negotiate compensation.
**Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position**
Company Location: North Vancouver, BC