Infrastructure Analyst Job at UST Global in Research Triangle Park, NC
UST Global is a private high growth organization headquartered in Orange County California and is a leading provider of Advanced Computing and Digital Services for Global 1000 companies worldwide. Our next-generation digital consultancy is the ideal place for you to grow your career. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
UST Global is looking for talented resources to support Hybrid Cloud infrastructure for a leading data storage provider in the US.
- Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document hybrid cloud and data center compute and storage infrastructure
- Develop high level and detailed implementation and test plans
- Knowledge of private cloud, disaster recovery, and data protection
- Working experience with scripting i.e. PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Experience with and using monitoring and alerting tools Nagios, Cacti, Solarwinds…
- Experience with VMware, Containers, Windows and Linux in an enterprise setting
- Experience with NetApp storage and File and Block data protocols
- Experience with industry frameworks and methodologies ITIL Agile Scrum DevOps SRE
- Experience in creating, diagramming, documenting, and testing reference architectures, processes and best practices.
- 5 years of IT experience
- Bachelor s degree in technical discipline
- Travel up to 30
- Cloud AWS, Azure, Google
Primary Location: US-NC-Rtp
Employee Type: Regular Employee
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: May 15, 2020, 3:33:12 PM
UST-Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: UST Global
Company Location: Research Triangle Park, NC