Instrument Project Engineer Jobs in UK at ASC Connections Ltd
Title: Instrument Project Engineer
Company: ASC Connections Ltd
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Oil Industry
Salary: Salary 45000 GBP Yearly GBP 45000 YEAR
Location: West Midlands, West Midlands
We are currently looking for an Instrument Project Engineer to join a long established chemical manufacturing company in the west midlands area. As the Instrument Project Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the full life-cycle management of the instrumentation projects in the chemical plant and working to COMAH and ATEX standards.
Your duties as the Instrument Project Engineer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take lead in the full instrumentation project life cycle from design through to commissioning for in-house projects including budgeting.
2. You will have hands on experience as an Instrumentation Engineer and be confident in equipment such as: level, temperature, pressure, flow and mass instrumentation.
3. As the Instrument Project Engineer, you will be able to create and use all types of instrumentation drawing (CAD drawings/schematics).
4. You will have experience in working to ISO9001 standards as well as functional safety standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Instrument Project Engineer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Engineering qualification (HNC, degree) and hands-on Instrumentation maintenance experience.
2. Proven industry experience in petro-chemical or similar industry standard.
3. Experience of leading Instrumentation projects from cradle to grave.
Commutable locations: Dudley, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Smethwick
Key words: Instrumentation, engineer, project, chemical, COMAH, manufacturing, petro-chemical, ISO9001, ATEX
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.