Intern Experience Manager (Arabic Speaking) Job at Virtual Internships – in Dublin, County Dublin
We don’t want to write another boring job description that is just bullet after bullet of tasks.
We are a start-up that is scaling fast. Therefore we’re not hiring for someone to do repetitive work. We’re hiring resilient, multi-faceted problem solvers.
We are seeking ambitious Arabic speaking graduates or early-career individuals to join our company product division as an Intern Experience Manager.
What will the Intern Experience Manager be trying to solve?
- How best to support our current participants on the program, finding success in student feedback of support.
- Providing the best resources of support for a participants exploration into their career pathway and enhancement of their professional development support
- Bridging the gap between our two stakeholders, the participant and the host company.
- Being the first port of call for any participant concerns or questions.
How many interns will I be supporting?
- All intern experience managers will get assigned a range of partnership interns to support with increased numbers between may and September.
- Interns come from around the world, with our 2020 alumni representing over 150 different universities from the US, UK, EU, MENA, and APAC regions.
How big is the Intern Experience team?
- The team will consist of up to 8 full-time staff for summer 2021.
What does success look like in 3 months time?
- Successfully manage full intern caseload on your own with support from Head of Intern Experience
- Ability to understand how to effectively problem solve any common intern concerns
- Complete knowledge of who to internally connect with for support with partners and host companies.
What does success look like in 6 months time?
- Positive feedback from all interns exceeding 85% of caseload
- Bringing new innovative ideas to our program supports and intern communication
- Be an active support to enhance participant employability and career management skills
Skills You Will Need
- Ability to convey complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience supporting student professional development
- Strength in juggling multiple tasks and priorities at once
- Experience working in a Startup environment: “thriving in chaos, but working towards structure”
Additional characteristics we expect our entire team to demonstrate
- Always student focused
- Always find a way
- Dare to be different
- Dare to be challenged
- Action orientated: better to make a reversible bad decision than no decision at all
Some Basic Requirements
- Fluent English language skills (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
- Arabic Language: Native or at least ALPT C1 (or equivalent)
- Passion for supporting career pathways and exploration
- A want to be a direct supporter of student participants
You should answer some questions here in your application form:
- Your frequently-used Email address;
- This role requires starting immediately, can you start working as soon as you get the offer?
- Please outline your current/most recent monthly salary (USD)?
- One-way Video Interview;
- Initial Interview with Head of Intern Experience;
- Final Interview with Chief Academic Officer (If any);
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Company: Virtual Internships –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin