International Activity Leader Job at ClubsComplete – in Málaga, Málaga provincia
- Are you looking for a chance to work outside of the UK in a new country with new possibilities?
- Do you want to get some experience working abroad
- Do you want to travel and experience a new way of life whilst being paid?
- Do you have a passion for childcare and education?
- Are you looking to expand your experience in childcare?
Clubs Complete is a national education solutions provider offering subject-specific teachers & tutors to cover primary school after school clubs and national and international summer clubs.
Here at Clubs Complete we are very excited to begin the recruitment stages for our international summer schools in (SELECT COUNTRY). We are looking for individuals who have experience in primary school education, after school clubs, summer camps or childcare.
Role: Activity Leader
Rate of pay: £200 to £250 per week/ 225 EUR to 300 EUR per week
Working hours: 9am to 1pm or 3pm depending on location
Location: Various locations in Spain available such as Marbella, Malaga, Madrid, Cordoba, Barcelona and Seville
Length of contract: 2 months
DBS: Please be aware that the successful candidate will require a DBS that is on the update service. If it is not they will be required to pay for a new DBS to be placed on the update service. We do not keep or hold DBS’s for any staff members.
PLANNING: We will be providing all activity plans and themes for you so you will not have to do any prior lesson or activity planning.
Working at ClubsComplete you’ll have full support from our team of advanced specialists, providing you with educational, fun and engaging activity plans.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children
- Experience working with children is essential, Knowledge of safeguarding and a clear DBS certificate
What costs are covered?
- Travel to and from summer camps
What you will need:
- At least one years experience working with groups of 15 or more children.
- In date passport which is valid prior to your contracts finish
Why this role is for you
This is a fantastic and amazing opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new and exciting challenge in an all new location. Better still we are taking away the relevant stress from this role by ensuring you have everything you need to not only have a great impact on our team but also to explore a completely new environment and country.
You will not only meet new people but you will also create bonds and friendships that can be taken away after your time with us. Here at Clubs Complete we focus more on relationships and teamwork if nothing else and we are very excited to welcome new team members into our family. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity which will open all new doors to yourself for future adventures.
Please find the application form for this job: https://zfrmz.com/jHezQU97w4NgXriDptKm
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: 250.00€ – 300.00€ per week
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Málaga, Málaga provincia: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- activity leading: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: ClubsComplete –
Company Location: Málaga, Málaga provincia