Inventory Manager Job at Budd Dispensaries – in Sunrise Beach, MO
The Inventory Manager will be responsible for taking inventory of any usable or unusable marijuana and will report any inventory discrepancies to the Dispensary Manager. The Inventory Manager will manage and oversee dispensary inventory including adequate stock and supply of product, as well as procurement of quality third party products. The Inventory Manager is responsible for tracking, identifying trends and managing over and understocked items, and working to address any inventory issues. The Inventory Manager will build and maintain relationships with vendors and will work with Dispensary Managers to optimize inventory, manage costs, and ensure consistent delivery of quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and develop standardized practices, utilizing various inventory strategies
- Conduct daily and weekly inventory audits using POS/Inventory systems.
- Run regular inventory reports.
- Collaborate with the Dispensary Manager and Cultivation/Manufacturers on specific Inventory needs.
- Maintain the proper inventory of supplies for adequate dispensing of usable marijuana
- Manage online menus for Dispensary specific online systems
Reports to: Dispensary Manager
- Must qualify to be able to obtain an Agent Identification Card with the Missouri Department of Health which includes:
You must not have been convicted of any disqualifying felony offense: Disqualifying felony offense” means a violation of, and conviction of or guilty plea to, state or federal law that is, or would have been, a felony under Missouri law, regardless of the sentence imposed, unless the department determines that:
The person’s conviction was for the medical use of marijuana or assisting in the medical use of marijuana;
The person’s conviction was for a non-violent crime for which he or she was not incarcerated and that is more than five (5) years old; or
More than five (5) years have passed since the person was released from parole or probation, and he or she has not been convicted of any subsequent criminal offenses.
- Must be 21 years or older
- 2 – 4 years of experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the state’s Marijuana Program
- Ability to work within a team and on a self-directed basis
- Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software including METRC
- An understanding of purchasing processes and inventory databases.
- Experience and knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- An analytical mind with Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Capable to understand the complexity of computerized and automated pod control systems and be able to set and adjust controls as needed according to operating directions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
Company: Budd Dispensaries –
Company Location: Sunrise Beach, MO