Investor Relations Transformation Associate( Transfer Agency) Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. – in Dublin
- Build relationships with clients, investors, other AIS teams, third parties, as well as with other business groups across the wider JPMorgan organization.
- Work within and help drive the IR Transformation Teams workflow including maker/checker activities for fund setup, fee calculations and report configuration.
- Complete a review and provide feedback for new Fund documentation (PPM, Supplements and dealing documentation).
- Perform completeness reviews in a quality assurance capacity as it relates to fund activity/changes.
- Partner within the IR department and across the broader AIS teams to ensure the completion of all end-to-end processes in line with JPMorgan Risk Management policies.
- Support and execute systems implementations / data migrations.
- Contribute to the re-engineering of the IR operating model.
- Look to modify / iterate processes and procedures to continually improve accuracy, reduce redundant processes, create efficiencies and mitigate risk.
- Assist in driving adoption of “follow-the-sun” service model.
- Support the identification of risk areas and the closure of remediation plans.
- Coach and support the development of junior staff.
- Contribute to the production of MIS/KPIs for the department.
- Work closely with colleagues in our global teams and on a cross-functional basis as required.
- Drive excellence in the documentation of processes and procedures.
- Work closely with other teams/departments to ensure the timely and effective delivery of services and to meet business objectives.
- Participate in the audit process with both internal and external parties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by team management.
- Experience in the alternative investment servicing industry with experience in investor relations, regulatory practices and operations. Knowledge of HWM ManTra, Investran and technology used by IR is of benefit.
- A strong technical knowledge of hedge funds from an operational perspective as well as an understanding of the products, asset classes and fund structures offered by asset managers is essential.
- Proven ability to be effective across a matrixed environment; proven ability to assist in implementing solutions and delivering against timeframes and budgets.
- Experience managing individuals with the proven ability to work with and motivate teams. This would include providing direction, coaching and effective feedback to team members.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Expected to cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the regulatory framework in which the industry operates.
- Sensitivity to regulatory as well as risk and control matters.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Possesses and displays excellent written and verbal communications skills; including experience conducting formal presentations to potential fund clients.
- Proven examples of effective decision-making skills when faced with multiple alternatives.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior staff.
- Proven examples of self-motivation and experience working under limited supervision.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of related work experience.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Visio and Outlook (or similar email program)
- Proficiency in SQL would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Hedge Fund Accounting/Investor Relations systems
- Analyze and Solve Problems: Gathers relevant information systematically; considers a broad range of issues or factors; grasps complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues; includes others in problem-solving efforts when appropriate.
- Work Efficiently: Allocates own time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities; eliminates inefficiencies; conducts effective meetings.
- Team Leadership: Fosters an understanding of the team’s mission and value to organizational objectives; provides appropriate direction and clarifies roles and responsibilities with team members; makes optimal use of others’ skills; celebrates team accomplishments.
- Manage Execution: Conveys clear goals and expectations when involving others in projects; is accessible and provides support and up-to-date knowledge relevant to others; coordinates work efforts with other groups; monitors progress.
- Team Membership: Shows commitment to team objectives; values each person’s contributions to the team; encourages the participation and involvement of everyone on the team; contributes own fair share of effort to the team’s work.
- Innovate: Generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo; recognizes the need for new or modified approaches and brings them as well as different perspectives together, combining them in creative ways.
- Influence Others: Asserts own ideas and persuades others; gains support and commitment from others; mobilizes people to take action.
- Display Organizational Savvy: Develops effective give-and-take relationships with others; understands the agendas and perspectives of others; recognizes and effectively balances the interests and needs of one’s own group with those of the broader organization.
- Recognize Global Implications: Seeks to understand issues, trends, and perspectives of various cultures and countries; recognizes that what works in one’s own country will not necessarily work in another; addresses cultural and geographic differences in strategies and approaches.
- Extended hours/weekends may be required during integration/implementation of new business or systems, as well as during peak cycles (year-end, month-end, tax season, etc)J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. –
Company Location: Dublin