IT Architect I Job at Thermo Fisher Scientific – in Ferentino, Lazio
This is a permanent, full time remote opportunity based at our Ferentino office.
What will you do?
- Providing user support & service in the efficient use of O365 and other desktop solutions
- Installing and support of devices (PCs, NBs, network, phones)
- Providing support for new hires
- Analysis of comprehensive organizational processes and the use of computer systems with focus on efficient use
- Planning of quality assurance measures for error minimization, reliability for systems in use
- Supporting in the analysis and definition of functional enhancements of computer systems
- Performing budgeting and cost estimates as a contribution to the overall computer budgeting and as base for project approval
- Scheduling and resource planning in IT projects
- Implementation (running and projects)
- Supporting the ongoing tasks of CIS Employee Experience Services
- Proactive design of measures to improve the business processes, based on the “monitoring” of systems and applications
- Analysis, design and if necessary, implementation of functional enhancements in the managed systems incl. Interfaces under consideration of change process
- Tracking of computer costs and investment projects
- Control of external resources and acceptance of services provided by external agents
- Documentation of processes, information flows, and system documentation with the appropriate methods and tools, including preparation of procedural instructions in dealing with the systems and applications according to valid quality standards
- Cooperation in the maintenance of the infrastructure (network, data center, workstations, local applications), by commissioning, monitoring and guidance of service partners
- Network support as well as support for server systems
Who we are looking for:
- Strong customer facing experience as you’ll be responsible for maintaining positive relationships daily
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both English and Italian language
- Experience as an IT Technician, providing User Support for Windows 365 and Network maintenance
- Project Management experience
- Experience working in the Biology Industry would be highly desirable
- Process Improvement knowledge
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific –
Company Location: Ferentino, Lazio