IT Asset Management Specialist Job at SAIC – 4.0 in Oklahoma City, OK
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY , OK , US
Date Posted: 2020-09-10
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
- Responsible for the daily and long-term asset management of IT computer hardware within the organization
- Receive equipment, verify item received and log in inventory
Maintain hardware lifecycle and IT asset inventory
Processes and ensures the accuracy of damage and defective returns
Track lifecycle, maintenance and decommissioning of IT assets
Ensure standards, guidelines and controls are maintained
Preform audits and inventory reviews
Track progress and follow-up of issues and assist with troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or High School diploma and five (5) years equivalent experience performing in an asset management role
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously.
Analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Proven ability to work with little or no supervision.
Strong time management and communication skills.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Company: SAIC – 4.0
Company Location: Oklahoma City, OK