IT Auditor, Infrastructure – T Job at Select Group in Tampa, FL
Notes from Manager call: professional must have audit infrastructure (operating systems, networks, storage, firewalls, middleware). The IT Auditor must understand/identify best practices for infrastructure process and controls.
The IT Auditor function is predominantly focused on audit projects, participating in planning, driving fieldwork, and assisting with report clearance. The primary measure of success is identifying meaningful potential issues about the design and effectiveness of controls, and creating reliable documentation to support his or her work.
More broadly, auditors are required to demonstrate the following skills and behaviors:
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid problem solving skills
- Demonstrates analytical and inquisitive behavior
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and in teams
- Review of MQ, distributed operating systems
- 3-5 years of IT Audit experience
IT Auditor, Jersey City, NJ or Dallas, TX, Cnsltg, Controls, documentation, MQ Distributed Ops Systems.
Company: Select Group
Company Location: Tampa, FL