IT Help Desk – NxStage Job at FRESENIUS in Lawrence, MA
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities .
The incumbent will be responsible for daily maintenance and support of the systems and their applications at NxStage.Primary interface on all user issues, including remote access, desktop applications, and file backup and restorations.Key interface with contract support services on projects troubleshooting issues or on-going projects.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for purchases or upgrades to current data network.
- Ensure all systems and data are protected according to relevant SOPs, including backup strategy anti-virus software, etc.
- Ensure all Sarbanes-Oxley documentation, including checklists, are completed according to relevant SOPs.
- Provide user support on all networking and desktop applications, set-up and configure computer systems for new employees.
- Collaborate with contract support services on projects and/or coordinate resolution of more significant IT issues
- Facilitate contracts with voice and data providers
- Facilitate resolution to day to day networking and phone administration issues as they arise
- Coordinate training programs for network orientation and application usage for NxStage Employees
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associates, BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of helpdesk/networking experience
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure, including standard administrative tools such as security protocols, file structures, backup procedures, remote access configurations and web browser configuration.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite (Google Apps), including advanced tools
- Good working knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Chrome OS and Mac OS)
- Introductory knowledge of server operating systems (Windows Server and Linux)
- Experience supporting mobile device and client operating systems (Android and IOS)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Positive Attitude and good communication skills across all levels of the organization, customer oriented
- Position requires the use of headset, handset and microphone
- Ability to lift-up to 25 lbs, work in confined spaces
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Company Location: Lawrence, MA