Junior Copywriter Job at Wild and Wolf in Bath
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Junior Copywriter, you’ll use your copywriting skills to produce creative copy to promote and sell Wild & Wolf’s products and brands across multiple platforms.
- Write product descriptions for onward ecommerce retail channels, with a focus on communicating key selling points and aiding SEO. Descriptions will be written to align with the brand’s tone of voice, and will be tailored to resonate with the specific target demographic.
- Work alongside our D2C Ecommerce Merchandiser to proactively & continually review all copy on W&W’s websites to aid SEO best practise.
- Write compelling weekly blog posts for the W&W D2C websites, with a focus on driving engagement, aiding SEO, and communicating brand tone of voice.
- Compile on brand copy for weekly emails to be sent to subscribers of W&W’s D2C sites, with a focus on driving site traffic and purchase conversions.
- Produce on brand product/brand descriptions for wholesale / consumer catalogues
- Produce engaging, creative and informative marketing copy for use in brand presentations, showcards, event editorial and pitch decks.
- Write promotional copy for trade & consumer print & digital banners / ads.
- Assist Product Teams with the creation of engaging, creative and informative marketing copy for front & back product packaging.
- Assist Product Teams with proofreading / fact checking copy relating to new product releases eg instruction sheets.
- Draft monthly company news updates for distribution around global teams.
- Keep up to date with search trends and relevant keywords
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business to meet requirements of all copywriting briefs
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts with other members of the marketing/creative teams.
- Proactively familiarise yourself with the product, brands, target audience and competition activities in the market
- Training opportunities will be made available to help develop your skillset, including tone of voice, UX best practice, and SEO best practice
Qualifications + Experience
- Content marketing or copywriting experience or degree in writing, or journalism focused subject.
- Experience or a proven interest in digital copy, SEO and how content can support SEO
- Demonstrable experience writing with commercial objectives in mind.
- Shopify or CMS experience beneficial
The Junior Copywriter must:
- be a compelling storyteller with a flair for creative written communication
- be able to seamlessly flex tone of voice and language in copywriting to speak to different demographics.
- have good written and interpersonal skills
- be a clear, concise and direct communicator
- have a strong attention to detail, demonstrating exceptional standards for accuracy, taking great pride in ensuring all work is delivered on brief, and free from errors.
- have good proof-reading skills
- work well in a team
- have an excellent ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- be able to work under pressure
- have an interest in commerce and new advertising trends and techniques.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Wild and Wolf
Company Location: Bath