Junior Power Consultant Jobs in Stone – England – UK at Fircroft
Title: Junior Power Consultant
Location: Stone – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Electronics
Salary: Salary 30000 GBP Yearly GBP 30000 YEAR
A global leader in power technologies are looking for a number of Junior Power System Consultants to join their specialist team in leading the international market towards more innovative power solutions. With a clear progression plan to progress into a Senior Consultant, this a great opportunity to be trained in a niche skillset that is rapidly growing in demand within the power sector.
Based in their Stone office, you will specialise in supporting and providing consultancy services to international customers who are looking to optimise the performance of their grid infrastructure. After being trained up in all key areas of software, power system analysis and service offerings, you will be able to offer bespoke and expert support to help transmission customers connect new multi-million (£) projects to the grid.
Further responsibilities for the role will include:
* Contract management activities (invoicing and work in progress)
* Proposing engineering solutions to meet customer needs and acting on feedback
* Following work plans and cost estimates
* Conduct risk and opportunity assessments for consulting assignments.
* Building networks internally and externally for exchange of information
* Provide support and technical advice to colleagues
* Contribute to achieve agreed business financial targets
So what will be offered to you in return?
* £30,000 for graduates and £35,000 for those attaining a PhD.
* Clear progression plan into senior positions.
* Opportunity to learn some of the most niche skills in a market where demand is exceeding supply (great earning potential)
* A fantastic opportunity to work for a company employing over 140,000 who are renowned for their training, personal development and cutting edge projects.
Apply now and we’d love to have a chat with you.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree/Master’s/PhD in electrical engineering, electrical power systems or similar.
* Experience in the design, understanding and performance of power systems studies (either through degree or years of industry experience)
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Knowledge of DigSilent Power Factory, PSS/E (power systems), PSCAD, EMTP (electronic systems) and/or NEPLAN.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application