Junior Shipboard IT Technician Job at General Dynamics Information Technology in Chesapeake, VA
The candidate shall provide the following Microsoft Domain Administration functions on the installed unclassified and classified systems:
- Perform diagnostics on local and shipboard Active Directory Replication.
- Conduct server maintenance, backup and restore as required.
- Perform documented troubleshooting and disaster recovery of all servers.
- Maintain domain accounts for local and remote users.
- Perform remote diagnostics on shipboard servers.
- Provide assistance to shipboard personnel in response to trouble calls assigned by the MSC Global helpdesk.
- Support MSC Integrated Ship Network System (ISNS) Common PC Operating System Environment (COMPOSE) equipped ships in the importing and exporting of comma separated value (CSV) files, e.g. SimpleSync.
Years Of Experience:3-5 Years;
Required Education: High School Diploma;
Secret Clearance (interim accepted)
IAT-I minimum IAWF (DoD 8570-01.M) certification in current MSC operating systems
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Company Location: Chesapeake, VA