Junior Signaling Commissioning Engineer Job at Adecco Italia spa in Milano, Lombardia
Consultant Adecco Technical & Engineering Milan City is looking for a SIGNALLING COMMISSIONING ENGINEER who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Milan (Italy)
· Within Commissioning CBTC Pool, you are in charge of performing test of the CBTC system on site, on real environment, in order to ensure and demonstrate that it is working as per design and suitable for revenue service with passengers.
· Support the Commissioning Manager in the definition, organization and execution of the CBTC commissioning activities relevant to a project.
· Execute test and commissioning activities of CBTC system from the end of installation to the start of revenue service, it includes among others:
· Interfaces test with other subsystems (Rolling Stock, DCS, Power Supply)
· Functional tests on real conditions
· Conduct all testing and commissioning activities in full compliance with company standards, contract requirements, project schedule, approved test procedures, quality, safety, and environmental objectives
· Create and issue test documentation and reports in the required format
· Report to the relevant manager, non-compliances and delays of commissioning activities
· Manage the configuration of documentation, hardware and software in the field.
· Perform troubleshooting, identification and resolution of system and subsystem issues through ticket management.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
· Respect assigned commissioning objectives on time according to project schedule and budged
· Smart people able to deal with difficult situations and context on site.
· Really good problem solving capabilities.
· Organized, accurate and meticulous
· Available and willing to travel and to be relocated if required by project needs in the future
· Curious, proactive and eager to learn new things
· Able to work independently and in a multicultural team environment
· Able to work under pressure during intense periods of testing and commissioning activities
· Willing to work flexibly and efficiently in support of the project which may include working shift rotation, nights.
· Working knowledge of the Linux or UNIX operating system
· Working knowledge of Wireshark
· Working knowledge of switches, routers and servers.
· Working knowledge of Windows Server and working with server applications
· Understanding of software programming logic
Education / Qualifications
· Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Good English proficiency
Contratto di lavoro: Tempo pieno, Tempo indeterminato
Stipendio: €32.000,00 – €34.000,00 all’anno
- Orario flessibile
- Turno notturno
- Laurea magistrale (o specialistica) (Required)
- Linux + (Required)
- Server + (Required)
Company: Adecco Italia spa
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia