Junior System Administrator Job at Glamping Hub in Sevilla, Sevilla provincia
Glamping Hub is the world’s leading curated online booking platform dedicated to unique accommodations in nature. Our team is a group of dynamic professionals from all different backgrounds and nationalities, working tirelessly in a fast startup environment to impact an exciting sector.
Our website is currently the largest booking website for unique and luxurious accommodations around the world. Entrepreneur Magazine selected us as the Start-Up of The Month and we have also been featured in Time, Fast Company, Forbes, USA Today, and many other magazines. If you are interested in gaining international business experience this would be a great opportunity to do so.
With a fresh round of Fundraising, Glamping Hub is excited to be hiring for the next growth stage of the company. Due to the boom in the Glamping market, we are eager to dedicate resources for our diverse team. For this reason, we are looking for a talented Junior System Administrator to help us modify and improve our cloud infrastructure.
- Manage troubleshooting and system testing
- Perform tests to optimize and improve Glamping Hub infrastructure
- Collaborate with our developers in infrastructure matters
- Maintain the office network, routers and cabling
- Provide technical support to the teams regarding hardware issues.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Linux proficiency (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Building desktop computers from scratch
- Replacing components in laptops
- Experience with network administration activities
- Skilled in Version Control (GIT, bitbucket)
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English writing and speaking abilities
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Experience with Ubiquiti network hardware
- DevOps/DevSecOps/SRE best practices
- Familiarity with IaC (terraform, ansible, cloud-init)
- Continuous solution integration skills (Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Skilled in multi-clustering solutions (Docker + Kubernetes)
- Experience with microservices
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fun, collaborative, professional environment
- An amazing international team with different backgrounds
- Proven track record as an ambitious international startup
- Schedule: flexible start and ends time – 37 hours per week with 30-minute-breaks included
- The position is based out of our Sevilla office with WFH possibilities. Flexibility in remote set up due to COVID for the rest of 2020
- Paid training resources for ongoing career and personal development
- Team activities, all-company events, and a glamping gift card
- Pet-friendly, environmentally-conscious office.
Expected Start Date: 01/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 18,000.00€ – 25,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Glamping Hub
Company Location: Sevilla, Sevilla provincia