Kilkenny Assistant Store Manager Job at Folkster Ltd – in Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
- Assisting on the management, leading and motivating of a multi-skilled, multi-functional styling team in an empowered team-based environment, ensuring full engagement of all team members.
- Lead by example and drive an excellent in-store customer experience.
- Execute daily and weekly productivity plans and staff schedules to meet both operational and consumer demands.
- Ensure daily store operations are carried out to the highest Folkster standards and to compliance with all appropriate quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Liaising with other departments/locations to ensure adequate levels of replenishment stock is available to your store on a weekly basis.
- Managing the stock delivery process and ensuring all collections are represented on the floor whilst keeping the team up to date and informed on new product arrivals.
- Managing all aspects of our appointment services, including but not limited to staffing, scheduling, confirmation of appointments etc.
- Managing all aspects of preorder system, process and track all orders, liaise with customers with regards to order updates, delivery etc. Work closely with other departments to ensure optimal and efficient running of the pre-order system.
- Working closely with the Manager and the creative teams to keep up to date on all product developments whilst providing feedback and insight from the sales floor.
- Ensure a consistently high level of communication with senior management through detailed daily reporting.
Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in a assistant management/supervisorial role leading within a fashion retail environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative with an innate capacity for organisation and problem solving.
- An ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a fast paced retail environment.
- Knowledge of the Folkster brand is preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility to travel to other Folkster locations as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €13.30 per hour
- Company events
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- assistant manager/supervisory role: 1 year (required)
Company: Folkster Ltd –
Company Location: Kilkenny, County Kilkenny