Language Data Analyst Job at Lionbridge Technologies – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Detalles del empleo
Tiempo completohace 3 horas
Descripción completa del empleo
Languages: Norwegian or Danish
Language data analysts will analyze data in a given language and identify potential issues.
They will also collaborate with international testing team and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features.
Data obtained will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
- Linguistic data labelling
- Communicating with various departments
- Fluency in one of listed languages: Norwegian or Danish
- Available to work onsite in Barcelona, Spain (remote work only during Covid-19 period)
- Excellent reading, writing and comprehension skills in English; ability to understand and closely follow elaborated guidelines in English
- In-depth knowledge of native culture and history, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required
- Familiar with other variants of own language as well as accents and dialects
- Linguistics or IT background preferred, but not required
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality
WOR K SCHEDULE: Full-time
JOB DURATION: Long-term
START DATE: April 2021
Company: Lionbridge Technologies –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia