Launderette Assistant Job at Moseley Washeteria in Moseley
We are a busy and successful family run launderette looking for someone to join us. The applicant must:
– be able to fold and iron clothes and various other items to an excellent standard.
– be able to work using own initiative and have the ability to handle various tasks at the same time.
– Have good administrative and numerical skills
Job includes cash handling, answering the telephone and meeting and greeting customers, therefore excellent communication skills are an absolute must.
It should be noted that the position does include light physical work with prolonged time on your feet due to the nature of the job, however the benefits are working within a great team and opportunities for progression within the company for the right applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Moseley, West Midlands (Preferred)
Company: Moseley Washeteria
Company Location: Moseley