Lawn Care Team Member- Mowing Crew Job at 2 Bros That Mow- Lawn & Landscape, LLC – in St. Louis, MO
We are a lawn & landscaping company located in the St. Louis area. We have been proudly serving this community for the past 5 years and have had continued growth year after year. We take pride in our work and we are looking for someone who will do the same. We treat our team members like family and most have been with us from the beginning.
Qualities that we are looking for and expect from our new team member:
A great attitude
Polite, respectful & honest
Willing to learn new tasks
Reliable, Always on time
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and be able to lift 50lbs
Reports to: Supervisor
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Maintaining our client’s lawns including mowing, edging, and blowing off clippings. Mulch installs, Leaf removal, Spring & Fall cleanups, Flower bed installs, etc…Winter work is available.
Company shirts and sweatshirts will be provided
Weekend work will be required during peak season if the weather plays a factor. Overtime will be paid for anything worked over 40 hours.
Pay every 2 weeks on Friday, direct deposit only.
50% of health insurance will be paid by us for the 1st year (short waiting period) and renegotiation of terms after 1 year of employment with the potential to have 100% paid by us. We try to compensate our employees for their hard work. We want each team member to feel like they are part of our family.
Vacation & PDO after 1 year of employment.
- Must have driver’s license and their own reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime; including but not limited to 10-hour days
- Must be able to drive a truck
- Must be able to hook and unhook trailers from trucks
- Must be able to drive and operate all equipment using proper safety procedures
- Previous experience is not required but preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Company: 2 Bros That Mow- Lawn & Landscape, LLC –
Company Location: St. Louis, MO