Learning & Development Manager (f/m/d) Job at Holidu GmbH in München
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, each of us having an impact on millions of travelers and thousands of vacation rental owners.
Due to Covid-19, many travel companies have been facing challenging times. However, please be assured that thanks to our recent funding and a strong, sustainable business model, Holidu is in a very good spot, continuing to grow successfully – and for that, we need amazing talents like you!
So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future crew
As part of the HR Team, you will support the development and delivery of successful training with high-quality content enabling goal-oriented and enjoyable long-term learning. You will be collaborating closely with our Leadership Team to identify talent as well as development potentials to optimize our training programs.
Your role in this journey
- Define key learning objectives and training needs with stakeholders in different areas of our organization
- Build and facilitate onboarding programs for new joiners of various departments
- Structure, update and enrich existing training material
- Acquire and coordinate our internal trainers
- Create and deliver internal trainings as trainer yourself
- Continuously improve our training program by seeking out feedback and understanding learning trends
- Develop, align and implement business processes to foster continuous internal development of our team members
Your backpack is filled with
- A degree in business psychology, HR, learning science or similar
- First experience in project management or as a trainer
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work with many different stakeholders in an agile environment
- High attention to detail and a very proactive work style
- Ability to conceptualize and visually present complex content in an easily digestible format
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedback
- Get in shape at the premium gym in our office building for a discounted rate
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices
- Go travelling for 28 vacation days + 13 public holidays in Bavaria
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Lisa from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#startup #holidu #travel #vacationrentals #tourism #tech #searchengine #munich #englishspeakingjob #training #development #workshop
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Holidu GmbH
Company Location: München