Leasing Associate Job at Greystar – in Liverpool
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Conducts sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Welcomes on site enquiries and potential residents in a warm and friendly manner ensuring a first impression of exceptional customer service.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Conducts scheduled Residents’ apartment visits.
- Manages cancellations.
- Responds to online (webchat) and email enquiries in a professional and engaging manner.
- Supports other communities when required including cross selling based upon potential resident requirements.
- Inspects community, tour units and leasing materials are available and takes action to ensure they meet agreed standards for viewings.
- Actively understands, updates and improves knowledge of community, amenities, units and local area features.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Supports Resident events and activities within the Community.
- Assists with Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Screens property visitors, guests and contractors.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Register, secure and correctly issue Resident parcels/deliveries.
- Proactively attends to or organises ad hoc or minor cleaning requirements.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operations software. Training will however, be provided.
Experience & Skills:Essential:
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales role in a similar worldclass accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to influence, adapt at pace and be motivated by exceeding customer service and sales targets.
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and
negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable and welcoming.
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information.
- High attention to detail in personal presentation.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Detailed knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation.
- Residential Property or relevant qualification.
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and legislation.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Company: Greystar –
Company Location: Liverpool