Litigation Solicitor Job at Chan Neill Solicitors LLP – in United Kingdom
We are a specialist litigation firm with offices in the City and west London and looking to hire a Litigation Solicitor to grow our team.
The practice is very modern and enjoys a relaxed culture. This opportunity is based at our firm’s central London office.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload, which includes but is not limited to:
· Defendant insurance litigation
· Claimant Injury claims
· Clinical negligence claims
· Professional negligence claims
· Contentious matrimonial matters
· Property disputes
· Insolvency and bankruptcy claims
· Debt recovery claims
As the successful Litigation Solicitor, you will benefit from high levels of autonomy, onward training and career progression.
You will be:
· Able to work independently and within a team
· Ideally you will be fluent in English and one other European language. (Preferred, not a requirement)
· Hard working
· Motivated and driven
· Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Be confident and professional in written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years litigation experience.
The firm has plans to expand further, so this is an ideal time to join – as the firm grows, you will become a more central, senior figure within the team.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, good holiday allowance and excellent levels of work/life balance.
Reference ID: FYF/Lit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- litigation: 2 years (required)
Company: Chan Neill Solicitors LLP –
Company Location: United Kingdom