Live In Carer Job at Cera Care in London
Cera, London is a domiciliary care provider that is looking to recruit caring, compassionate and motivated individuals to join our award winning team providing Live- In support across Greater London.
*All of our staff have a passion for caring and in return for their dedication we offer: *
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Generous pay rates (£600 to £775 per week)
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- 24/7 Support for emergencies
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Smartphone app that makes your day-to-day admin tasks easier
- Free Uniform
- Generous annual leave allowance
As a Professional Carer, you will be required to provide personal care, practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence.
- A minimum of 6 months care experience
- Able to treat people with dignity, empathy and compassion
- Excellent communication skills
- Wanting a rewarding career where you make a real difference
- A can do attitude
- Good communication skills inclusive of spoken & written English
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- A flexible approach to the role
- Driving license and access to a care is desirable
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and sufficient references
- Must own a smartphone
- Flexible care rotations – 3 weeks minimum
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you actively make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Cera, London is part of the Cera family, a multi award winning Care provider. As one of the largest Care providers in the country, we have made it our mission to improve service delivery across the care sector by utilising the latest technology to empower our service users to live more independently.
In addition to the numerous benefits on offer, our Carers are given a high level of support through ongoing training, various development opportunities and access to market leading tech that enables the delivery of a better quality care service.
**Apply now to join us and help transform the delivery of care.**
Reference ID: CERA/LOND02/032020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £600.00 to £775.00 /week
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £600.00 to £775.00 /year
Company: Cera Care
Company Location: London