Live in carer Job in Newquay at Corinium Care –
Welcome to a role where you make all the difference. At Corinium, you’ll be part of one of the leading home care providers in the south of England. You’ll be part of a team of live-in carers providing high-quality live-in care for elderly or vulnerable adults in need of support in their own homes.
For those who enjoy live-in care staying with your client 24/7 for the duration of your rota is a real positive aspect of the role. It’s an opportunity to enrich someone’s life by providing dedicated one-to-one care. Having time to get to know your client rather than travelling between appointments. And feeling good about being part of an organisation who believes in delivering the best kind of live-in care.
As a live-in carer you’ll assist your client in daily living, and duties might include:
- Enabling the client to take prescribed and over-the-counter medication safely
- Assisting with personal care
- Provide companionship and emotional support
- Driving or assisting the client to travel to appointments or social outings
- Help with food shopping and meal preparation
- Company pension
- Up to £750 per week
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
- 28 days’ holiday (pro rata)
- A choice of rotas, minimum availability will be 7 days
- Free DBS
- Free induction training
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Early pay option via Your Pay, Your Way
- Care certificate
- Ongoing training and development
- Dedicated Care Manager
- Access to 24/7 support
- Weekly travel and food allowance
Care experience is a real advantage, however, above all else you will need compassion, kindness and a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life. You may been a care assistant, domiciliary care assistant or have provided care for a friend or a loved one or gained great people skills in customer care or in retail.
Our application process is straight forward – start today by filling in our online application form.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Zero hours contract
Salary: £700.00-£750.00 per week
- Discounted or free food
- Referral programme
Reference ID: London
About the Company
Company: Corinium Care –
Company Location: Newquay