Logistics Specialist / Analyst Job at Brand Addition – in St. Louis, MO
About Brand Addition:
Do you enjoy working in a team environment yet are a self-starter? Do you enjoy challenges and working to find solutions? If you want a career where every day is different and change is necessary on a consistent basis, then this is the place for you! As the world and our client’s adjust to a Covid-19 way of promoting their brands, we have evolved our business to support brand engagement while keeping our clients and employees safe and engaged.
Brand Addition is a Global Creative Merchandise and Promotional Products distributor specializing in working with the world’s best and most innovative companies. We currently operate in 9 countries with over 350 employees. We are a leader in our industry focused on growing our business across all sectors in 2021. Our clients move quickly, they are innovators in their own industries, and they expect the same from us!
We are looking for an individual who is energetic and wants to work in a fast-paced; ever changing environment! This is a new position due to growth and will impact many teams at Brand Addition.
· Identify problems, study, analyze processes and make recommendations concerning the efficiency and profitability of logistics
· Resource for internal teams by researching country acceptance, documentation needs and quoting freight for international shipments.
· Research and provide regular updates to internal teams on shipping updates, freight, duty, license and any other new developments or changes.
· Prepare documents/legalizations and accompanying correspondence based on the ship to country requirements
· Tracking all International shipments until delivered.
· Class products with HM Code and country of origin
· Resolve logistical issues as and when required.
· Manage relationships with 3rd party partners in other countries
As the role evolves over time, it may be necessary to change some elements of this job description to meet the changing needs of the business, so an individual with a flexible approach is a must.
· Knowledge of FedEx/UPS
· 3+ years’ work experience in Logistics
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Great communication skills both written & verbal with internal and external contacts
· Fast learner with excellent problem solving skills
· Positive attitude, high energy, with a team first attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to multi-task and work within multiple systems
· Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
What we Offer:
· Competitive pay & benefits
· Flexible work schedule
· Ability to work from home part of the time
We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and even more excited where we are heading with our new 5 year plan! If you think you are up for the challenging, yet fun path we are heading down, then please submit your resume and cover letter with why you think you would be a great addition to the Brand Addition team!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Company: Brand Addition –
Company Location: St. Louis, MO