Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Liverpool – England – UK at Fusion People Ltd
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Company: Fusion People Ltd
Location: Liverpool – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Maintenance
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Variable Shift Pattern
Job ID: 767081
A well respected Facilities Management company have won a brand new healthcare contract and now require multi skilled maintenance engineers to work across the site.
With a strong Electrical/Mechanical background, you will be confident working in a healthcare estates environment.
Training will be given to suitable candidates to become an authorised person for HV/LV, Medical Gas, Boilers and Pressure systems, confined spaces, etc…
You will be working a variable shift pattern, which is to be agreed. You must be flexible with working both days and nights. There will also be an on call rota.
* Carry out a full range of routine planned preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, reactive maintenance and breakdown maintenance work associated with all plant, services and equipment
* Participate in a shift rota system
* Carry out replacement of components and systems as part of the life cycle obligations.
* Understand the project’s objectives from client and project delivery team
* Assess problems to identify permanent solutions and communicate where appropriate to ensure the same mistake is not made twice
* Relevant electrical and mechanical qualifications
* Healthcare experience is preferred
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £33,620 plus shift allowance (TBA) and other company benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV by applying online.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies .