MAINTENANCE MANAGER Job at HotelJobs.co.za – in Franschhoek, Western Cape
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5years Maintenance Manager Experience
- Hotel or property maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in the use of MS office, including e-mail and internet
- Process excellence and service delivery
- Sustainable quality and attention to detail
- Innovation for results / Initiative and change agent
- Teamwork, cross organisational collaboration and building high performance teams
- Managing uncertainty and adaptability
- Grade 12- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Maintenance
- Electrical qualification would be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s license
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest standard
- Manage and maintain all capital and operational equipment of all facilities within the group.
- Plan, supervise and conduct the maintenance and service schedules of all capital machinery and equipment within the group.
- Ensure that service times are adhered to and service logs are maintained.
- Work closely with the relevant Heads of Department to develop preventative maintenance practices that ensure compliance with all relevant warrantees, safety legislation and maintenance good practice.
- Certify the secure and safe usage of all equipment items in all operational areas.
- Structure and plan daily duties of the Maintenance team with tools and stock required.
- Ensure that malfunctioning equipment is repaired and brought back online in the minimum possible down-time and costs
- Maintain a basic stock level of frequently used equipment spare items.
- Maintain inspection, stock control and purchasing records
- Obtain best price quotes from reliable suppliers
- Ensure all maintenance and operational employees have received equipment safety training
- Preparing annual Maintenance budgets, including any purchasing for machinery maintenance, CAPEX and labour
- Ensure, enforce and maintain Health and Safety standards
Preference will be given to candidates holding strengths in the Electrical side of Maintenance and hospitality knowledge.
Benefits include Discovery Medical aid with company contribution of between R2000 – R2500 per month. Provident Fund 3% contribution each. This also has funeral cover. Company cell phone and uniform.
It would be preferable for them to live within the area, or outlying areas as they may need to be on property if the need arises at short notice.
Applications should include your updated C.V in word format
Copies of relevant qualifications
A friendly profile photo in professional attire (shoulders and up)
Written & contactable references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We wish you the very best!
Company: HotelJobs.co.za –
Company Location: Franschhoek, Western Cape