Maintenance Technician Job at Highmark Residential in Tucson, Arizona
*$20 hour and Up to $500 Hiring Bonus!
Why Highmark Residential?
Because every position is considered critical to Highmark’s success and reputation, we take care to employ those who aspire to become the best in their field. Those who succeed at Highmark will do so because they enjoy an empowered, challenging, fulfilling and financially rewarding workplace!
Why we need you:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for efficiently performing all necessary maintenance for the apartment community and to the Maintenance Supervisor with directing and managing the overall maintenance programs of the apartment community.
What your day to day might look like:
- Perform appliance, carpentry, painting, plumbing, A/C and electrical duties
- Assist Service Manager with various tasks as required by the needs of the community
- Ensures service requests are completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs
We’re looking for you if:
- Interested in the above
- You’re punctual, dependable and a self-starter
- Experience in apartment maintenance
- You’re a team player
Some things we can’t live without are:
- At least one year of apartment maintenance experience
- Valid driver’s license
- A/C Certification I & II
- Willing to work a flexible schedule & on-call
What Highmark can do for YOU:
- Help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
- Competitive pay for the market
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits the 1st of the month following 30 days of full-time employment
- 401(k) eligibility after 90 days
- Professional Certification & Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time off
Company: Highmark Residential
Company Location: Tucson, Arizona