Management Assistant Job at BIROHAsystems&education UG – in Spreetal
Partner wenn es um Digitalisierung, IT-Projekte und Schulungsmaßnahmen geht. Als modernes,
global agierendes Unternehmen mit starkem Wachstum, suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen
As a Management Assistant, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of our office. You
will have excellent attention to detail and great organisation skills.
You’ll support the CEO in her role as Managing Director by liaising with clients and suppliers on
a daily basis. You will also be responsible for handling all financial matters such as invoicing,
You will also assist in arranging meetings, scheduling appointments and planning travel
Location: Spreetal / Remote
- Manages and documents office operations.
- Trains new staff, manages the daily work of others, and ensures the smooth running of the
- Completes duties delegated by the management team and other departments within the
- Provides assistance to coworkers when needed.
- Assists with the administration of the office’s financial systems.
- Ensures that all company policies are followed.
- Ensures that all office equipment is in working order.
- Assists coworkers with any personal issues they may have.
- Documents tasks and makes sure that all projects are completed on time.
- Works independently on a variety of projects in support of the Team.
- Monitors and implements project management processes.
Creates reports and other forms to document project activities and communicate with
- Manages project calendars, tasks, and timelines.
- Conducts meetings as necessary.
- Researches and manages ideas for new programs or initiatives.
- Represents organizational interests at external meetings and conferences.
- May help organize and plan events.
- Maintains office files, provides customer service, and performs other administrative tasks.
- Assists the Executive Director with administrative tasks including, but not limited to,
scheduling, travel arrangements, budgeting and travel reimbursements.
- Prepares expense reports and logs for reimbursement.
- Maintains all necessary documentation and records of time spent for each client or vendor.
- Prepares and delivers reports and presentations related to the company’s mission and vision.
- Provides support for general office functions such as answering phones, scheduling
appointments, and preparing correspondence.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 4+ experience as executive assistant
- German / English business fluent
- Experience with M365 – Sharepoint, Onedrive, Teams, Bookings, Outlook, Excel,
Word, Powerpoint, Dynamics
Tel: 03563 5090408
Mobil: 0176 61930068
Mail: [email protected]
Company: BIROHAsystems&education UG –
Company Location: Spreetal