Manager IT Operations Jobs in Tampa, FL at Wipro Technologies
Title: Manager IT Operations
Company: Wipro Technologies
Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: $200K — $250K *
Category: Information Technology
This person will review key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis. This person will possess Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
· Responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, documenting, and support of all products and supporting tools. This includes web applications, data collection/communication systems, data transformation/loading systems, data analysis/reporting systems, mapping/QA tools, and implementation/process tools
· Collaborates with third party vendors to ensure that the vendor’s strategic direction is in alignment with the organization’s direction.
· Strategic thinking and a demonstrated ability to provide and articulate the future vision for Product Development.
· Ability to understand technical issues and understand impact on projects, and effectively communicate these issues and impact to direct reports as well as other project stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills as it relates to disseminating and gathering information to staff and management and marketing to prospective clients or business partners
· Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
· 10 + years experience in Product Development
· Mainframe Development Technologies: IBM Webshpere, Cobol
· Advanced/Expert in product development.Advanced/Expert broad technical knowledge.
· Advanced/Expert in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
· Advanced/Expert designing data base architecture; dimension modeling and database design.
· Demonstrated successful history in development and full deployment of products involving three-tier and four-tier architecture, web applications, real-time data communication systems, data warehouses, and data analysis/reporting systems.
· Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills in order to deal with customers, business partners, staff and management from a variety of skill levels as well as different authority levels within customer and Premier Organizations.
· Demonstrated fiscal responsibility and accountability for annual budgets over $4 million dollars.
· Proven ability to work in a matrix environment.
· Data, Database, and Reporting Technologies: Microstrategy, SQL Server
Bachelor of Science or related field
Normal degree of physical effort in typical office environment
Valid through: 8/6/2020
About Wipro Technologies
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India. In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as 'Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited', later abbreviated to 'Wipro'. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.